Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know nothing about these but I am looking for a set of 2 that link together that strap to the headrests and also have the ability to plug in video games. My brother and I want to hook up something like an N64 for road trips. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
that link together...meaning they are going to display the same thing?

What kind of vehicle? Why not instead get one that folds down from the ceiling?

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that link together...meaning they are going to display the same thing?

What kind of vehicle? Why not instead get one that folds down from the ceiling?
Yea so we can watch the same movie or play the same game. And its a 2013 Ford Explorer but the one that folds down from the ceiling requires modification to install in. These strap to the headrest and can be installed without doing anything to the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Will the vehicle be in motion? If not, then just bring along a 19" (or so) LCD monitor and use that.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will the vehicle be in motion? If not, then just bring along a 19" (or so) LCD monitor and use that.
Yea my wife will be driving and we just want to sit back and play video games in the back. I just know nothing about these to know what is good and what is not.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
If you are going somewhere that's far enough away to warrant playing a video game, wouldn't it be more enjoyable to watch the scenery roll by/actually see where you are going? :dontknow:

By way of being helpful (if feeding the multimedia addict is helpful ;D), check out Crutchfield. They should have a few different systems that you can compare and start building a knowledge base, from which you can then make a better purchase decision.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you are going somewhere that's far enough away to warrant playing a video game, wouldn't it be more enjoyable to watch the scenery roll by/actually see where you are going? :dontknow:

By way of being helpful (if feeding the multimedia addict is helpful ;D), check out Crutchfield. They should have a few different systems that you can compare and start building a knowledge base, from which you can then make a better purchase decision.
Nah, way more fun to play mario kart lol
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Axion-LMD-7970-7-Inch-Screen-Portable/dp/B0064KO6SM[/ame]

I ordered these. From everything I read, I should be able to hook an N64 and play. Although, most reviews I have found on every brand of DVD player seem to be hit or miss as far as reliability goes.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And they showed up today and have the same problem. Can only hook the video game system up to one monitor. This is really getting annoying!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Small TV and a power inverter, or converter. or whatever they are called.
Ha yea I told my brother I was just going to bring my laptop with an emulator and two controllers. I looked at the ones that drop down from the ceiling but they have to be professionally installed and that is pricey.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
PS3 controllers are Bluetooth, so you don't even need to plug them in except to charge.

(Although they take a bit more effort to set up in Windows.)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts