Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I found this while searching for headlight options...and I think just by the looks of it..looks amazing

I found it here http://www.acerbis.it/moto/index.php?module=catalog&type=detail&id=1400&cat=17

I'm new to the site and all (both svrider and acerbis)....but I can't find the order page on the acerbis site....how do you order stuff from there??

Anyone out there who had experience with this headlight??
LOOKING FOR REVIEWS

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
**** - well there goes headlight option number two

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea...it does seem like it...
found out from the vendor website that was listed above that it's not DOT approved

Sure does look nice though

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well, you wont get arrested for buying it, just using it. lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
If it's not DOT approved but it puts out enough light, how would you get caught? Cops aren't that observant, and my state (Florida) doesn't have annual inspections...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
i just saw that in the new chaparral dirtbike/atv catalog yesterday. can't decide if i'd like it or not. its too tall.

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Judging from the light output of their other products the cops will know when they find you crashed on the side of the road from using headlights that are a little brighter than a flashlight. It does have 2 20 wht spot lights which together are still not as bright as stock(55wht).

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Judging from the light output of their other products the cops will know when they find you crashed on the side of the road from using headlights that are a little brighter than a flashlight. It does have 2 20 watt spot lights which together are still not as bright as stock(55wht).
+1

The bulbs sure do look like the ones I use in me 12v landscape lighting. MR-16 35watt. They might silhouette my trees nicely but I wouldn't trust my night time riding visibility.

Like Trambo say makes me think of a Alien.

"Take me to you leader"

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Its not as bright as the Acerbis Cyclops that I had, and that was DIM!

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Why? Did you want to be the second person on SVRider with that headlight?
There's a guy with a red 2nd gen that put it on with red LED's (IIRC).
I bought it a while ago - it will be fine though, it has been modified :)

I was kinda glad Zuki has the other one, sold that and put the money back into motor modifications.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts