Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the Hayden brothers on Leno last night? I just heard about this morning and wanted to see if anyone caught it.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nope, this oldman couldn't stay up....fell asleep at 11. LOL

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
I caught it...Leno used the opportunity to showcase Motogp and road racing in general to the American public.  They had some footage of crashes and the bikes going down various straights at full throttle.  The boys held their own with Leno...His next guest should be King Kenny R!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I have a great amount of appreciation and respect for Jay Leno and his auto and motorcycle sense. Not only is his collection massive and tasteful, but he actually rides/drives of the pieces in his collection. I'm glad he is taking strides to further real motorsports in the US (I liken NASCAR to pro wrestling).

·
Registered
667 Posts
AvidSV650Rider said:
I have a great amount of appreciation and respect for Jay Leno and his auto and motorcycle sense.  Not only is his collection massive and tasteful, but he actually rides/drives of the pieces in his collection.  I'm glad he is taking strides to further real motorsports in the US (I liken NASCAR to pro wrestling).
+1
Indeed, Leno is the man when it comes to cool cars and bikes, and I like that his taste is different. You never see him saying, "This is my Escalade with 25's and 16 Video screens!"

·
Registered
430 Posts
It was a good piece however I was disapointed that they didn't talk more about Nicky's win at Laguna.  They talked a lot about Rog and Tommy but didn't get into much about Nicky at all.  No MotoGP clips....I wonder if Dorna didn't authorize anything to be used or talked about?  they could have had some nice onboard footage with Nicky.

Leno did a great job though

·
Registered
296 Posts
It was great seeing my homeboys on Leno!!!!! Nicky saying "No, I'm just getting carried away" sounded just like home!!! He even commented on Roger's bicycle crash and showed a picture of his road rash. He showed Tommy's crash at Laguna Seca. Although, I didn't know he broke his hand in that wreck. I wondered why he was dragging butt the second race.....No Nicky racing footage, but he did have a big picture of Nicky in a corner with Rossi behind him hanging on stage.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
CRAP!!!! I can't BELIEVE I missed that!!! I was watching Letterman. :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts