Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need opinions on what handlebars to get for someone looking to get more of a strait bar with less pullback then the stock First-Gen SV650 handlebars

Maybe some pictures will help, I want something that is more like a dirt bar but doesn't allow me not to but mirrors on the end.

I like the renthals I just don't know which one would best suit the riding style I want to have.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I would check out Bikemaster.com for their handlebars. $25 through Motorcycle-superstore for their bars and quite a few options.

Currently have the "superbike" bars on mine.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I understand that drag bars have clearance issues in most cases as well at lock. Superbike bars are what I had before going the super aggressive route and for an upright position for a taller person, they were great.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I had a drag bar that had a 2.5 inch pull back and a 9 inch center section, so it didn't have interference with the tank, but it was close. It was close to a 3 inch drop compared to stock, but it was a perfect riding position for cruising at highway speeds without my neck and wrists getting sore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts