Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
I get the same feeling. The dealer just picked mine up this early morn after my wreck on Friday. Won't know anything until the police report is done and the insurance decides what's what.

worst part is waking up semi coherent thinking I'll be riding when I go to work.

·
Registered
522 Posts
what happened?

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'll tinker with it if you want...for free! Trade bikes for a little while..haha

·
Registered
394 Posts
No...I thought Easter was yesterday...didn't know I was suppose to be on the look out :)

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
is this from your 'won't run' post??
sorry to hear that...
better now than in a couple months!! far away from anywhere!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Ya need to have the feelin that it'll be back soon, FIXED

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Cut your losses, get out while you can! Trade it for a Street Triple R, but be sure to stick around, post lots of pictures, and make us all jealous.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts

I give up.
You didn't give up. Giving up would be pouring gas on it and tossing a match :). Taking it to the shop ( I "assume" that's where it's heading, lol) is doing something to get the bike fixed, hence not giving up.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Mike are you getting rid of your sv?

·
Registered
748 Posts
You didn't give up. Giving up would be pouring gas on it and tossing a match :). Taking it to the shop ( I "assume" that's where it's heading, lol) is doing something to get the bike fixed, hence not giving up.
Actually he didn't need to pour the gas.. it was trying to do that by itself. It'll be ok Mike bet it won't take over 3 weeks to fix it like some bikes I know at the moment (the Bandit has been in the shop for a while now :( )

·
Registered
524 Posts
ASCS, if you do get rid of it. Trade me your SS lines for my stock ones + cash... please.... I too say you upgrade to a triumph..

1 - 20 of 356 Posts