Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me Scott and Julie are headed to Hallett on the 19th of April. I was just wondering if anybody else plans on going. Scott's brother lives pretty close so we'll probably stay with him Saturday night and head to the track early Sunday.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am all over it. Had a blast this month and cant hardly wait until april. I am on a copper SV650S, there will probably be a honda 600rr with me. Come by and say howdy. What class are you riding?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This will be my first track day so I'll be taking the HART course. I have a red and black 1st gen Naked with protaper's. I'll be there with a yellow Honda 599. I'll keep a look out for you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yep, I am signed up, the bike is preped and I am ready to go. Pray for good weather.
This will be my fourth track day and since they are haveing an A and B street class I decided to move up to B street. Hopefully I can keep up the pace. I was probably faster than 80% of the novice guys so I think I will be ok.
See you there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
SVADER, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed visiting with you. We need plan another trip and this time try and pit together.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was great to meet you to. It'll be a couple months before I get to go back but I'll keep in touch. I've hadn't gone through all my pics yet but here's a good one for ya.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks man, how come it always feels like you are leaned over further than you are? LOL The 10th of may I will be working on getting that knee down and going a little faster through there. I will be looking for you guys.

Opps, I just saw that the rally is that week. Maybe June will work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts