Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So like the title says Halifax area. There seems to be a growing number re of us here from the Halifax area, so put your name in the thread.
Lets see how many of us there is. This is more forum than Sv specific, so if you do not have your Sv yet, still put in your name.

If you are interested in possibly a group ride put an asterik by your name(your forum name).

·
Registered
344 Posts
ZaGhost * Dartmouth

(no new bike in the cards until next year at best....kijiji is killing me in the meantime lol)

·
Registered
183 Posts
hey Russell, are you lawrencetown as in lawrencetown beach.. as in, right between me and SU-ZU-KI-V,??

or lawrencetown in the Valley?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, there are a couple of newer people here...so I thought I would direct you guys to this Just for Fun Run

This is a run we did last year and will do again this year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all, new here.

Now I know I'm not running an SV but I'm trying to find a decent group of people in the HRM to ride with. I've got a GS500E for now with plans to buy either a V-Strom, Versys or F650GS next year.

You guys mind having a non SV hanging around?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jacob_ns, welcome to the forum. No we do not mind at all that you do not have a Sv. And yes we all like to ride too. Some nice guys here and we are all freindly.

We usually hang in the not much here thread you can check that out too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Chezz* East chezztcook.......

Would love to join you guys for a run but the Weekend of July 16th I'll be away in PEI coaching the young fella's little league team...

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Russell welcome to the forum.

Chezz, welcome as well. The ride on the 16th of July I plan to have every year and all are welcome, If you do not make it that weekend there will be other rides, and maybe it may rain and the next date would be the 30th.

Right now I need a new front tire and a safety so I am not riding (sucks)

I hope to get a bunch of us together for some rides this summer so there will be more rides.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've over in the Passage, moved here in January for work with the military in Shearwater. I would love to go on the ride on the 16th if you're looking for people.

I bought my GS this spring (first bike) and have put 2500 kms on it in a month.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If there is anyone who would like to go on the "Just for Fun Run" PM me and I will get back to you with the details of the ride!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts