Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today i had the dealership order my M4 exhaust!! yay.. now my question is how long did it take for you guys to recieve yours. if it makes a difference i got a slip on for my K5.
oh and i got a cometition werkes undertail to. cant wait to get them on

Y

·
0 Posts
Exact setup I started out with... The Comp werkes scored me a ticket and the M4 was replaced by a Holeshot :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I ordered my m4 from pipecity last Tuesday and it still had to be fabricated at the m4 factory in Texas. I ended up getting the slipon in california on monday so it took 4 business days.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yellow Nudist said:
Exact setup I started out with... The Comp werkes scored me a ticket and the M4 was replaced by a Holeshot :)
A ticket for what? Hopefully it was good superbowl seats.......... ;D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yellow Nudist said:
did you not like the m4?? and what is it about the comp werkes that got you the ticket?? your making me uneasy

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love my M4 race pipe. I ordered it from M4 and had it in-hand in three days. Yoshi would have made me wait three weeks. No contest :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I got my M4 second hand, its the full high mount system with the Titanium can and midpipe.........holy crap its awesome!! Man your gonna love yours

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
waiting for yellow nudist to reply to my question...so bump...

·
Registered
88 Posts
speedholes said:
A ticket for what?  Hopefully it was good superbowl seats.......... ;D
My guess would be the license plate light....I couldn't get mine to work with my comp werkes kit. Just a guess tho' ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts