Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have essentially a complete GSXR front end. As cool as I thought it was, I really just want a supersport bike. So I'm going to scrap the project. I'll be parting it out, just don't want to go to extreme on the parting (won't separate bolts or bread pads).

Yarrr6 monoblocks (pirate joke) with new SBS Dual Carbon pads - $165
04 Front wheel (allegedly Ben Spies' old front wheel) - SOLD
New, but mounted Woodcraft 50mm clip ons - $130
04/05 600 triples - $120
Hotbodies fender (blurple color aka Honda SSBP, and really sorry Terry) - $50
R6 SS Lines (need r6 master for this to work or a whole R6) - $70
04/05 GSXR 600 fork sliders and tubes. So just the leg with nothing in them. All tabs are intact - $100
Racetech Vavles (FRGV SR2001 and FMGV S2043G, HFR rebound and G2-R compressoin) -Retail together $350, since they are used w/o code $180, all shims will still be included.

Willing to take trades as long as it's about equal value. Removed the rotors, they didn't check out good,

·
Registered
484 Posts
What brand are the r6 ss lines? Condition? Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle - I can't believe my iPhone can use a Motorcycle

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are for whatever master cylinder you want to put them from. But they are specifically for the radial brake r6

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In advance. Sorry for the bad pictures. The camera I was going to use is in Des Moines (forgot someone was using it this weekend). So I had to use the laptop. It's hard to take pictures with a laptob fyi.

·
Registered
513 Posts
you have PM

·
Registered
177 Posts
can i see the end of the brake lines? might want for a diff bike

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You'll have to use words for now. Won't be able to get a picture till this weekend(hopefully).

Both have one set of straight ends. One set has a 90 and the other has a 45 is (±10°)

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Interested in the monoblocs... you have the spacers too?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts