Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lowsiding a couple weeks ago when a cager decided to swing three lanes into me, I figured its time to do some upgrades on the bike. I was able to get my hands on a compete '07 GSXR 600 front end with less then 1k miles on it. last weekend I did the upgrade and couldn't be happier with the how the bike handles now. Best upgrade by far for the SV.

I seem to be having some alignment issues. When riding straight at about 30 mph, if I take my hands off the bars the bike wants to track left. It also looks as if the frame neck is pointing left and the triples are straight when riding straight down the road. Wondering if this could be a rear wheel alignment issue or the front end is out of align. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Some pics just to whore her out! ;D

Thanks
Jake

·
Registered
120 Posts
it's possible that one of the callipers is a bit sticky so dragging on a disc. even if the forks were slightly out it would not cause the bike to pull as both wheels would track straight but the top triple would be squint. another cause is notched/to tight steering bearings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts