Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a little problem here... picked up some brackets intending to go 7" single again but decided on the duals instead. Problem is, these things are WIDE. What brackets would anyone recommend aside from the Aztec8 brackets? I hate the fact all that weight is hung by such a small clamp on those.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Haven't some people used dual T-clamps on each side to hold their headlights? You'd still need to make some kind of intermediate bracket to connect the dual T-clamps to the headlights.
I've been thinking about switching from my single headlight to Dual 5-3/4 Aztec8s, but want to rig some kind of bracket to make the vertical aim adjustment more permanent that just the pressure fix normally associated with the Aztec8s.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen that before... except I don't have straight factory brackets anymore and I was hoping to not have to buy much more. At this point, I was pretty much considering adding spacers and longer bolts to the brackets I have... seems about the only way since these headlights mount as wide as the forks themselves.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'm in the same predicament and have seen some guys use these:

I guess I have to either find some custom brackets or make them myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts