Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recieved an extra set of forks when i bought my SV650. The seller had an extra set for the track that I won't be needing, he said they were set up for a 180LB Rider by InHouse Suspension for the Track. As you can see in the photos the left fork has one of the fender ears broken off, it also has a little dent next to the dust cover, but it doesn't seem to be effecting the fork at all. They both have normal wear and tear on them but look to be in pretty good shape. I'd like to get $130 shipped inside the continental US. But feel free to make me an offer or ask any questions. Thanks - Doug

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
Ok, thanks. If nobody wants it I will give you $80 for internals with caps. You can sell tubes.
I have good knuckle for that fork with broken fender ear if somebody buys it and needs it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Could these be put onto the stock calipers, using the stock triple?
Nope . They are too big, you would need a new triple and radial style calipers and all the fixings (clipons, brake lines, master cylinder,....)

The lower i have for sale should fit them ok, 54mm, you would just need a new upper triple, either a bored to 28mm k4/k5 gsxr 600/750 or a k5/k6 gsxr 1000 (key locks to center position)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts