Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many moons of painstaking work, our little baby is flying the coop and is about to be on its way to the lucky owner.  This is version 1.0 of our GSV-R street bike setup, '05 SV with GSX-R1000 GP Composites race bodywork, GSX-R750 headlight, GSX-R1000 taillight, SVRaceShop suspension and also the prototype of our upcoming GSX-R rear wheel conversion kit.  I'm sad to see it go, I'd kind of like to keep it!  :'(

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
hey, that looks an awful lot like my bike, especially my new 05 racebike.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kris87 said:
hey, that looks an awful lot like my bike, especially my new 05 racebike.

I think he saw your bike before he picked his paint scheme Kris! 8) I do really like the black frame and swingarm on it though, really gives it a bad a$$ look!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black99SVS said:
That is soooo sweet... could it be done w/ a 1G?
Sure, something similar could be done on a 1st gen. There was a lot of custom fabrication involved, so once you're going down that path really anything is possible. It's just a lot more work doing it for a street bike vs. a race bike.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jan Zoellner said:
> for a street bike

So what´s your idea about turn signals then?

Ciao
Jan
We have some integrated mirror/turn signals designed for a Gixxer that we're putting on it. Those haven't arrived yet, they're the final thing to be done on the bike.

·
Registered
606 Posts
All of us have a lot of work in that bike, I wish Jarel would have posted the right side and back end pictures. There is so much detail work that would go unnoticed at first glance. Relocated rear res, linkage, wheel stuff, gauge mounting, light mounting front & rear, tail section mounting and the list goes on and on.

The rear signals are integrated into the LED tail light and the front are part of the turn signals - no installed yet in these pictures.  That is GP Composite body - we sell - and it fits sweet in the SVRaceShop/CycleZoo 2005 paint scheme.  2006 is a little different with black tail section and black/carbon front fenders. 

This bike is basically a SVRS Superbike with Superstock power and lights added thus we put the GSV-R logo on it normally reserved only for team race bikes!  :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Amazing job, guys. That's really beautiful.

·
Registered
606 Posts
These may give you a better feel for how it looks. The under tail is black from the light under and red from the light up. It flashes amber for turn signals on either half of the LED sets. ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.