Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh boy, mirrors again. just wondering if GS500 mirrors will fit on a gen1 SV650s. i saw the thread where someone turned 'em into indicator mirrors, but he put them on a gen2. they appear to be more adjustable than the stockers, plus the mirror stalks are longer (and they look nicer). i thought i saw a picture of a gen1 with those mirrors, but i can't find it any more.

yes, i searched.

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
If you're talking about the bar-mounted mirrors that screw into the clutch lever perch and the brake master cylinder on a naked bike, then almost anything will fit (I run KTM Duke mirrors on my SV). Try it and post pics of the results!

·
Registered
318 Posts
oh boy, mirrors again. just wondering if GS500 mirrors will fit on a gen1 SV650s. i saw the thread where someone turned 'em into indicator mirrors, but he put them on a gen2. they appear to be more adjustable than the stockers, plus the mirror stalks are longer (and they look nicer). i thought i saw a picture of a gen1 with those mirrors, but i can't find it any more.

yes, i searched.
im pretty sure they do but they should be cheap enough on ebay that you could just flip em if they dont work out

btw you might try searching for a generic mirror and seei it it fis both applications

1 - 3 of 3 Posts