Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group Buy February 2012 - Gen2 SVN-GSXR Custom Triple Clamp

This triple is compatible with GSXR front ends that have a 30mm fork offsets. This covers GSXR 600/750 front ends from 2004 to 2009.

It includes all the fixing points for the Gen2 SV650 gauges and ignition switch with full steering lock functionality.
It can be used with GSXR style clip-ons and SV handle bar risers.

If you want a different triple offset or stem diameter like different front ends the price does go up because of the set-up charges at the machine shop.

I've sold over 50 of this version so far, all with very good feedback.

Here is the price for different quantities. This will have to be re-quoted at the time of order.

1-2 $369 ea
3-4 $279 ea
5-6 $219 ea
7-8 $196 ea
9+ $181 ea

2/22 - We have five interested & four confirmed:

1: c0ldf1ame - Confirmed
2: mmonline - Confirmed
3: Roger
4: OneWheelDrive - Confirmed
5: Matas - Confirmed

If you're interested, please take a look at my website and email me. [email protected]

Click the link in my signature below to see more pics of the clamp.

Please include the following information:

Bike year.
Bike version (S or N).
Front end you're using.
Triple color wanted, black or silver.

I can customize and change the triples to your requirements but it may invalidate the group buy.

Check out my growing iTrader score for feedback.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am interested. The link that you posted to your site is returning an error.
Hi bhiscock,

Can you email me with these details please ?

Bike year.
Bike version (S or N).
Front end you're using.
Triple color wanted, black or silver.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sorry guys but I don't think I can join in, not enough funding at the moment. But, when will this group buy be done? Im leaving for Navy Basic at the end of May so if even if I could buy one now, I'd probably need you to hold onto it for a while. I get out around August first, if the group buy is still going on at that point then I can definately afford one.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, if you 5 interested parties want to go ahead, I'll make the numbers up to 10 to get the price break so they'll be approx $190 ea pending re-quote at the machine shop ?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Group Buy February 2012 - Gen2 SVN-GSXR Custom Triple Clamp

2/25 - We have five confirmed. I will make it up to 10 to get the price break. This makes the current price $210

1: c0ldf1ame - Confirmed
2: mmonline - Confirmed
3: OneWheelDrive - Confirmed
4: Matas - Confirmed
5: Prufrock - Confirmed

And I have 5 triples so you can still get in on this group buy !!

If you're interested, please take a look at my website and email me. [email protected]

Click the link in my signature below to see more pics of the clamp.

Please include the following information:

Bike year.
Bike version (S or N).
Front end you're using.

I can customize and change the triples to your requirements but it may invalidate the group buy.

Check out my growing iTrader score for feedback.[/SIZE]

·
Registered
240 Posts
I would be interested though I don't want the "crown" ( does that make sense) on the front on the triple, just the mounting for the ignition.

I mention this as I don't want to re-use the sv's speedo.
Also I assume this would invalidate the group purchase buy in price?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would be interested though I don't want the "crown" ( does that make sense) on the front on the triple, just the mounting for the ignition.

I mention this as I don't want to re-use the sv's speedo.
Also I assume this would invalidate the group purchase buy in price?
Yes, the parts all need to be exactly the same to get the batch machining discount. It's the machine set up charges that mostly influence the cost, so if he has to do a different setup, regardless of how small, you get an extra set up fee.

Which front end are you using ?

Either way, and I'm talking myself out of a sale here, but it'll be easier and cheaper to buy an 04-05 GSXR 600/750 triple. If you've got an later GSXR front end, get the stem hole bored out from 25mm to 28mm.

I have a batch of triples coming in next week and they are all the type to mount the SV clocks.
You could take one and get it machined, or I could get it done for you, but it would probably be quite expensive.

Let me know what you want to do ?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP

I will have triples available now 3/27. $226 inc shipping.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have triples available now. $226 inc shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts