Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

So, I was driving with my wife in the car about 60 days ago and I said, you should let me get a motorcycle...to which she responded, "as long as I get one." I was a little surprised and I said. Well, the thing is. You always have to be prepared for the worst. "You see this car I am slowly passing (it was in the lefty lane going slowly)...you would not want to pass slowly since they might...ack...honk honk...like I was saying, they might come into our lane."

2 weeks later I was, to be on the safe side, taking the MSF course. A friend recommended a SV650, loved what I saw of the bike, found a great one on Craigslist, and boom. From mid September to mid of November I got the license, bike, and now am loving it.

I haven't ridden anything over than my SV650 and the little 250cc bike they provided for the course, but I just love the styling, feel, and everything of the SV650. Can't wait to learn more.

Okay, so one quick question regarding windshields: Can anyone tell me what make/model this one is in this picture:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7189/6991642927_af36e48971_b.jpg

And will it fit the stock headlamp?

thanks,

Matt

·
Administrator
11,045 Posts
:hello:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Welcome and may you have a long and safe motorcycling career, eventually you will go down so be sure to gear up for the worst.

As for the windshield it is a buell xb windshield, it generally has to be made to work and is usually done in conjunction with the headlight swap as well.

The buell lightning X-1 however has a round headlight the same size as the Sv and would probably fit and look much better but that is a matter of opinion i guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts