Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. My name is Chris and I bought my SV650 1 month ago and just found this great website. Ive gathered a ton of info already from reading this site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're in Wylie but were on the border of Wylie/Garland/Sachse. My wife wanted to live in the country and this is about as close as I can come to farmlands.
;D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Cool, I'm in Garland. A few of us might be going on a short ride later this afternoon - check the South Central DFW Thread in the USA Riders section.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Picture of my bike wit my lil one on it. I have so much to do to the bike. Any suggestion on whats a good aftermarket muffler. Im thinking Yoshi for the moment.

I did get a good deal on the bike as well. Only 1000 for it. Guy was desperate. I am a happy panda!!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I see a racer in training ;D

Any name-brand exhaust is going to be good...they all sound and look just a little different.

If you don't want to spend $300+, look at the Delkevic on eBay. I just installed one on my SV and couldn't be happier! It sounds good (better than a friend's M4, in my opinion), looks good, fits well, and, best of all, it's a great price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts