Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just got my endorsement a few months ago in the dry and warm weather. Bought a Ninja 250 which I thought was enough bike for me and it was for a couple of months then a friend of mine who also rides a SV650 kept going on about his bike so I started looking on craigslist. Not too seriously but if I found something for the right price that was fuel injected I said I would get it. Well $1,550 poorer and I was an SV owner when the right deal came along. I have now had to change both of the tires (zip tie method is awesome) so down another $300 for the new rubber and a few other minor things but other than that I have been good to ride. It was converted from a S to a streetfighter poorly so I am trying to decide where I want to go from here with the plastics. I am determined to ride year round and commute to work everyday unless it is icy so I am thinking I want to put a fairing back on it even though I like the look better without. Anyhow I have been using this site for a while now so I realized that I needed to register and get in here the rest of the way. Let me know if you have any questions.

~Spike~

1 - 1 of 1 Posts