Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

4481 - 4497 of 4497 Posts

·
Chief Greeter
28,063 Posts
^^^ Well I should have gone to this today but I ended up washing my bike instead.

But I will be going to Lyon Air Museum for the Bikes and Bombers Event tomorrow!

Will ride to Donut Derelicts first, then to Bikes and Bombers! :fiddy:

·
Chief Greeter
28,063 Posts
And on top of the fire on Azusa there was this...

Posted on FB.

Oil spill on Azusa Rd, there was oil spilled on GMR a while back and I think they caught the person that was doing that!

Then I saw this post later, appears that a car hit a rock and caused the oil spill.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Everyone!

Don't have a cool pic (yet) or a cool story (yet?) but I just wanted to say HEY. Just bought my first bike -- a lovely red 2006 Naked (11.5k miles on the clock) that I have now had for about 2 weeks, and I love her dearly.

SFV Area. Can't wait to meet some of you fine folks!

I've already gotten a few peace signs (which I'm used to --- have driven a WRX for the last 9 years or so) which has been more satisfying than I thought it would be, ha!

Ride safe out there! (Something I keep telling myself as a total Noob.)

Cheers,
JK

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Everyone!

Don't have a cool pic (yet) or a cool story (yet?) but I just wanted to say HEY. Just bought my first bike -- a lovely red 2006 Naked (11.5k miles on the clock) that I have now had for about 2 weeks, and I love her dearly.

SFV Area. Can't wait to meet some of you fine folks!

I've already gotten a few peace signs (which I'm used to --- have driven a WRX for the last 9 years or so) which has been more satisfying than I thought it would be, ha!

Ride safe out there! (Something I keep telling myself as a total Noob.)

Cheers,
JK

Oh, wait, WAIT!! Now I have 5 posts and I can post a pic!!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/6akFDz4d0qIs9xQxZIcDBPe0RvoQIOoPpNlb9evtsJV

That's Ruby. Not a super original name, but, hey. It is what is is!

-jk

4481 - 4497 of 4497 Posts