Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JohnnyM, McGillicutty, Wadel, Crod4530 and I went out for a nice sunday ride. Total mileage was about 160 miles down the Spiral HW, headed toward Granite Point and on up Wawawai road back to 195. Turned left and went a few miles to the Albion cut-off, through Albion (to avoid mom's weekend traffic) and left on 27 to Palouse. From there we headed toward Colfax and that's where the real fun began. crackup:

McGillicutty's awesome gadgets were put to work just outside of Colfax. His tire pressure sensor light kicked on and sure enough the tire was leaking air pretty quick. We all headed back to Colfax to temporarily fix the problem.

After that was solved we were on our way. I, being the smart cookie that I am, forgot to zip up my tailbag after loaning my tire pressure gauge to McGillicutty. As soon as I got home I realized that my camera and propel water was missing. **** :banghead::banghead:. I hopped in the car and headed back to Colfax to look for my camera.

About 10 miles outside of Colfax I found my camera sitting on the side of the highway. Still in one piece and praying that it still worked, I pushed the on button and it came to life. Everything actually worked and was in tact. Not a single problem with it even after a 60+MPH tumble off the back of my bike across a lane of traffic. :mfclap:

on with the Pics:
Above the Spiral

McGill doesn't like Yahama so he decided to pee on it.

(j/k he's zipping up his jacket)

And the camera case that saved my camera from breaking into tiny pieces.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
think we saw you riding today. we were coming back from portland to home (spokane). we took the scenic route haha. saw tons of bikes out. fairly good weather for it today too! tomorrow should be just as good if not better.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah we are planning more rides this week since the weather is going to be nice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
sweet ride, love the connie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts