Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
evilbologna said:
Holy s**t those be cheap. It's a shame they dont come in all black :mad:
Funny thing is if you click on the pics they show them in all black. Out of curiosity how hot do those get. Do you think they would be good for spring/summer riding?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Are they adjustable at the wrists?  With that length they will need to go over jacket sleeves.  

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are definitly a spring/summer glove....the wrist closure is really nice as it has a strap and then two velcroe flaps that allow it to fit over even bulky textile jackets....for 30 bucks you cant go wrong....

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
That's funny. I just go that email from newenough and came here and saw this post. Maybe that's a sign I should buy a pair? LOL.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's interesting...I have the EXACT same pair (in blue to match the SV of course), only I bought mine off of eBay for about $25.00 and they are Belstaff Air Flow gloves.  Belstaff discontinued this glove a while ago I believe and RSBCycle in Oregon has been clearing out all Belstaff gear.  I didn't get a chance to wear them yet as I got them in fall.  Just trying to break them in for this summer.  The fingers are a little big, that my only gripe, but they are also men's sizing...and I am not one  :D  I don't think they would make a good long distance glove as there are PLENTY of inside seams which can be murder after a long day, but for just riding around town, they are a nice glove.

Tami

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Harsh said:
Funny thing is if you click on the pics they show them in all black.  Out of curiosity how hot do those get.  Do you think they would be good for spring/summer riding?
Check the pull down list of sizes, all black arent listed, so they must be out. Thats the problem with these kickass closeouts, colors and sizes vary alot. But I suppose thats what a closeout is, get rid of nick nacks.

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
if they made them in 3xL (12½) I'd be happy, I don't think the 2xls would fit me any better than they would fit OJ

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I just ordered mine, couldn't pass up such a good deal. If I knew how they fit before hand I would have picked up more than one pair.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I bought these at the beginning of the riding season. My only gripe is that after riding in the rain, my hands were BLACK. My hands still get dye on them although not nearly as bad. I'd have to wash my hands really well after each ride.

Wore them for the rallies and one track day. I'd still like a glove that has maybe a bit thicker leather for the fingers, but these are a nice compromise for good feeling at the bars/clip-ons. Hard to beat for the money.

·
Registered
370 Posts
He is selling them on ebay also. You can save 5 dollars in shipping if you buy them from ebay. well i saved 5 dollars in shipping probably depends on the location.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts