·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes:

2001 Suzki Sv 650S - $4800 (Spokane)
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-15, 12:34AM PDT

The bike has 4820 orig miles, comes with matching color helmet and size medium jackett, almost brand new dunlop tires, has been maintained through the winter, and always garaged. Please no joy rides!!! for mor info please e-mail

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah, I just paid $5,200 for an 08 with 1,600 miles, M4 carbon slip-on, gel seat and fender eliminator. $4,800 for an 01 doesn't really strike me as a particularly good deal either. Spacecoast's deal, like he says, now that's a deal.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
You guys know that sdobbs was joking about the great deal part right? Notice the rolling eye :rolleyes: he used...:)

·
Registered
381 Posts
some poeple need to read before they post-lol

or catch the sarcasm

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was hoping people noticed the eye rolling smiley.

i emailed the guy telling him he was way too high. i doubt i'll get a response. if i don't get one tonight i'll email him in the morning.

i checked on nada/kbb (don't remember which) and the value came out to be like $2850 or something like that. so this guy is $2000 more, almost twice as much.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/1087237241.html
this one isn't bad, i'll send the guy the link to it haha.

·
Registered
827 Posts
i was hoping people noticed the eye rolling smiley.

i emailed the guy telling him he was way too high. i doubt i'll get a response. if i don't get one tonight i'll email him in the morning.

i checked on nada/kbb (don't remember which) and the value came out to be like $2850 or something like that. so this guy is $2000 more, almost twice as much.

yeah, but he's throwing in a matching helmet & jacket.

·
Registered
115 Posts
OK. I'm a dumbass.

·
Registered
175 Posts
06 Nekkid with 1600 on the odo, rear hugger and a really cool grim reaper tank pad = $4500. Lol. Ok well I liked the tank pad. How the hell did some of you guys get such good deals?? I was looking for a long ass time and just stumbled on mine one night and picked it up the next day.

An 06 with 600 mils for $3700?? Nice.

·
Registered
101 Posts
06 Nekkid with 1600 on the odo, rear hugger and a really cool grim reaper tank pad = $4500. Lol. Ok well I liked the tank pad. How the hell did some of you guys get such good deals?? I was looking for a long ass time and just stumbled on mine one night and picked it up the next day.

An 06 with 600 mils for $3700?? Nice.
Yup Cragslist! Drove 12 miles round trip. When I was test riding it he told the GF he was afraid of it and stopped riding it. :lmao:

Had it one day and now its ripped apart with....

GSXR forks
GSXR shock
R1 calipers
320 wave rotors
full M4 race
F3 rear wheel
Vapor dash
CC solo tail

list goes on! Its nice having a 04/05 GSXR race bike with LOTS of spares ;D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts