Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harbor freight is selling a rear motorcycle lift for cheap...

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=99701
$39.99 (in store price is 49.99, but they will match online prices)

Plus use this 20% off coupon... now the lift only cost $32.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayCoupon.do?week=809&campaign=RetailC&page=coupon1.html&single=true&r=4180_556193&cust=1234567890&keycode=0000

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=65621
For $9.99 they sell an adapter so it can be a front lift as well. I think you need to have a seperate 20% off coupon to get 20% off this item as well.

I think the 20% off coupon only works in stores. They also do rain checks if they are out of stock.

I will probably buy one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Has anyone ever used one of these or know anything about their quality? I know harbor freight stuff is not the greatest, but I would only be using it occasionally for maintenance. I was going to get a T-Rex stand soon, but this one is a good deal.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make sure you print out the online price so they can price match it in the store...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks. I think I might go pick one up.

·
Registered
335 Posts
It sucks that i don't have a printer but i'm going tomorrow to get the first stand since thats a ton cheaper than the name brand rear stand i was looking at.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I have one - it works fine. They didnt sell spools or paddle adapters when I got mine. For $7 and $5 I would have gotten both at the time.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Those front fork adapters don't look like they'd work with that first stand in this thread, but do look like they'd work with the other stand mentioned - item no. 66192-ovga.
I'm going to see if they have one at my local store.

·
Registered
96 Posts
just picked one up today. Seems solid enough for a couple hundred pounds. Great buy I think. havent got to try it out yet though.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Heck for 5 bucks each I think I'll pick up a couple of sets of 8mm spools. Already got a good rear stand.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought the HF one a few weeks ago, now the local CG is price matching it.

What do you mean Cycle gear is price matching it? You can have cyclegear.com match the HF price? I think they would try to say it is a different lift.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Or free when you make your own from scraps from work :D I hope to be finished Monday, just gotta add some gussets for the uprights and Im done. Already lifted the bike w/ it today, gotta say tho it doesnt match my Pitbull frontstand lol

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got the HF stand today. It comes in 3 pieces which you have to bolt together. Seems to be good quality. I tested it out and it lifted up the bike no problem... seemed sturdy.

This is the first time I have ever used or seen someone use a rear stand so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I would recommend this stand.

Great value at only $32 plus tax.

·
Registered
667 Posts
What do you mean Cycle gear is price matching it? You can have cyclegear.com match the HF price? I think they would try to say it is a different lift.
Yes they are selling the $150 one they carry for $40 if you mention the HF one. At least 5 people on the local forum have gotten it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wheels are sturdly... look like roller blade wheels.

I will try to take a picture.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts