Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some stickers made up for my bikes, and I liked them enough to get Devon at www.dopediecuts.com to make me some for sale.

I have about 10 each in black, gold and silver. They are about 4" long, and 0.75". They are $2.75 for the first, and $2.00 for each after that. The extra $0.75 is just to cover envelope, stamp and paypal grubbies hands. If you add them on to a parts order.... $1.50 each.

Sooner or later I'll get some DZC stickers....just not worried about them now.

These first two pics are not the size of these. I had the new ones made a tad larger:

These are the ones I had made, and showing the color of each:

OK, I'll keep the running lists here:

Black:
1 dubtec (pd):
2 dubtec (pd):

Silver:
1 iakayak(pd):
2 iakayak (pd):
3 Cirsory (pd):

Gold:
1 Cirsory (pd):

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I'll take one in black.

edit: Aww heck, make it two.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, start making lists of who wants what..I have to run to post office to get out some packages before they close. I'll check back later.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok guys, your's are set aside.

Just got back from post office. I'll throw this out there as an option too..anyone interested can send me cash/MO payment in an envelope, with a Self Addressed Stamped(current postage) Envelope...and save that $0.75.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, juts let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What colors do you have the original, smaller ones in?
same colors..not much smaller though..3.5" X 0.5"....actually, only gold and black its seems..just checked.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. When you do paypal, make sure you let me know what your name is and what board you are from. Also, I am leaving it up to you guys to keep count..if not sure, pm me before paying...just to make sure.

Thanks..I'll get all paid for this weekend out Monday.

CIS: I got your's and know its you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
please add a set to my order I placed last last week. I would like black. Actually all my parts need to be black if can be. Oh, I am searching now for that info you required for me, I'll PM it to you

thanks.......

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
please add a set to my order I placed last last week. I would like black. Actually all my parts need to be black if can be. Oh, I am searching now for that info you required for me, I'll PM it to you

thanks.......
yes, find the PM, cause I do not have you on my official order pending list.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
put me down for a smaller black one then. Paypal to the addy in yer sig?
Mags..since you are the only getting the smaller one I have left, you are not on the main list, but I have you paid as well. Thanks guys.

See first post for current counts.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shaun, Evan, Brian and Chris, your stickers got dropped in the mailbox this morning. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No prob...thanks for buying.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.