Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is is just me or is there something odd looking about his face??

I think his eyes are way to close together??

·
Registered
543 Posts
No the man is just very very skinny. For the next generation of republican he's not a bad candidate.
Heh, it's funny because most progressives (DailyKos, etc) are sincerely hoping the 2012 ticket is something along the lines of Jindal/Palin or vice versa.

Personally, I think the dude's a dweeb and he's a terrible scripted speaker.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Too much sibilance on his S's. And too many reps of "Americans can do ANYTHING."

Aside from that, I liked what he had to say. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I could care less what he looks like, he's got our states growth and job market doing the best it ever has.

His voice does'nt match his person though...kinda like a 5' chinese guy that sounds like shaq or something.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
I could care less what he looks like, he's got our states growth and job market doing the best it ever has.
That's because Conservative principles WORK; something D.C. repubs seem to have forgotten. ;D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Is is just me or is there something odd looking about his face??

I think his eyes are way to close together??
You're just being racist.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
It's his hair. Who parts their hair down the middle......

And his voice inflection. I had to turn the channel because I couldn't stand to listen to him.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's his hair. Who parts their hair down the middle......
Maybe he also got that from Bobby Brady??

And his voice inflection. I had to turn the channel because I couldn't stand to listen to him.
Yeah I was trying to figure out where it was coming from. Not from the South, not from the French Creole and I can't imagine that he parents sound like that? He's got some sort of speech issue like he's not opening his mouth properly or all the way??

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Maybe he also got that from Bobby Brady??
From Wiki:
According to family lore, Jindal chose to re-name himself "Bobby" inspired by the sitcom character Bobby Brady after watching The Brady Bunch television series at the age of four. He has been known by his self-adopted nickname ever since—as a civil servant, politician, student, and writer—though legally his name remains Piyush Jindal.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I think Jindal is going to find out real soon that making racist remarks against a minority is only acceptable if the minority in question is a conservative... just ask Malkin, Elder, Steele and Rice...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts