Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The scooter topic reminded me of my experience with this bad boy yesterday:
http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/cpi_gtr_50_2005.php (can someone post the pic?)

It has 17" wheels so it is musch more stable than a typical scooter. It also boasts a mighty 3.8 horsepower engine. Seriously though the suspension felt a lot more solid than my stock SV's. I can't think of a better poser-mobile, most girls would think its an R1... If I had the cash that would be the perfect bike for putting around campus. The owner of the shop that let me drive it said they are coming out with a 150cc 4 stroke version soon. He also told me that many people soup these up and race them. From just riding it around the block I am pretty confident I could lean it over just as far if not farther than the SV.

The only things I did not like was that it was an automatic and slow as moses.

-josh

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Funny, interesting, cool all at the same time. I can't decide if I'd look siller on that or a Zuma or another "regular" scooter. I think I'd still rather ride that, though.

BTW - thanks for all the pop-ups :-\

Josh

·
Registered
171 Posts
Here you go.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Newdriver said:
He also told me that many people soup these up and race them. From just riding it around the block I am pretty confident I could lean it over just as far if not farther than the SV.
I wonder if YZ450 thumper would fit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts