Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we've been having some thefts at the apartment complex. Couple bikes, a couple scooters nothing major but something that we have to really watch out for now. So last week I run into this kid at almost 10 at night, I've been doing after the kids are in bed patrols. He says he leaving from a friends house and that we're neighbors, I get his name and kinda watch him as he leaves. I let my wife know the details of the kid and ask some of the tenants that have been there a while and I'm informed he's the trouble maker.
So yesterday my wife just got done with a conversation with the ones who have had trouble with the kid. She's going to leave for karate and hears breaking glass. Goes around the corner and see's him with a hoodie on and the hood falls and she new exactly who it was. She yells at him and he books. He ends up going around to his block and trying to get in another house where he gets caught by a 65 year old guy who sits on him till the cops get there. Wife gets to ID the kid and hopefully he gets "the treatment" and we wont have to worry about this to much more. Coincidentally the house he tried to break into was the one she was talking with, I think the kid was watching for him to leave.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I am about to have to deal with a little turd near me. Freakin turds. Glad to hear you got one.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
By "the treatment", do you mean beating the living snot out of him? Cause that sounds like pretty good "treatment" to me.

This kid is headed down the wrong road already in life. There are two things that can change him. Death, and a severe beating.

He's probably quite lucky he didn't break into a house with one of those gun people.

·
Registered
683 Posts
lol.

"those gun people".

Kid needs a beating for sure. Of course instead he'll get coddled by some fegola limpwristed judge, get an ACOD and in 6 months he'll be destroying your property for "snitching". Instead of caling the authorities you should have hid out in a black hat, wrap around ski mask, black coat, gloves, black jeans and black boots and beaten him within an inch of his life, thrown him in the trunk of your car unconscious and dropped him off in the nearest ghetto.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Glad y'all got him. Hopefully he will get what he deserves but in my experience with children and the judicial system...he won't get anything near what he should.

·
Registered
94 Posts
A similar thing happened in my parents neighbor hood years ago. Some people were breaking into cars stealing stuff. They got some cds and a couple of mag lights out of my jeep. About a week later they got caught in the next subdivision over by an old retired marine. He was outside smoking and watched them try to break into his car. He knocked one out cold and held the other one down till the cops got there. They were using my flashlights they stole, so I ended up getting them back (with the fresh batteries they put in them). Moral of the story, don't steal sh!t and definitely don't steal sh!t from retired marines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts