Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Blair at SV-Racing Parts for a great price and service on this slipon.

Love the looks and the sound. NO video clip on the net actually does the sound of the M4 justice. And install was only 30 minutes from start to finish and I really did just take my time.

For anyone interested I threw together a quick how-to web page at http://sv650.metromain.net/index.php?x=m4_slipon

·
Registered
31 Posts
That M4 really looks sweet. It looks like it fits really well also. It also looks like you are loaded for bear with that luggage set-up.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Yeah, nice exhaust and really NICE RACK!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looks nice, I have the exact same pipe. Out about 600 miles on it and it gets a lot louder.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All I had to go on was the sound clips on youtube, etc. Believe me when I say I found, IMO, that it is way better in person than any M4 sound clip I found on the net. The clips do no justice and I believe that would be the case for any make/model of exhaust.

·
Registered
57 Posts
All I had to go on was the sound clips on youtube, etc. Believe me when I say I found, IMO, that it is way better in person than any M4 sound clip I found on the net. The clips do no justice and I believe that would be the case for any make/model of exhaust.
+1000, the sound is amazing. I've had a couple different pipes and dig this one the best.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Dayum that's a pretty SV, even with the Givi racks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
thanks, I have been there but the picture @ M4 don't help much... I have asked that on other threads and got no reply...thanks again

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When you go to the link click on mounting options near the bottom right and shows pics of all 3 mounts. Notice the race mount does not allow for rear foot peg.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
The sound clips don't really help because engine isn't under load, and you don't feel the hits to the chest.

·
Registered
69 Posts
sexy bike and new exhaust. I have the carbon fiber version and I absolutely love it. I wish there was a silencer for long distance trips.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts