Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The group buy went well, got great prices and recieved my order today. Had to wait a few days more than everyone else b/c I wanted red lines which were out of stock. Two things though, my bottle of brake fluid opened slightly and spilled out inside the ziploc baggie it was in, then melted through it, so everything waws a little wet. Nothing damaged though. And a funny note... after everyone was having problems with the mastercylinder banjo bolts not being the right pitch they just shipped mine with one of each. AND DID THE SAME FOR MY M/C Bleeder bolts!! So looks like i'll be selling the extra. Thanks CycleBrakes!!

EDIT: I just noticed that they sent me the wrong pads. Ordered HH, they sent me black. Check yours people. HH should have gold backing plates. Called cycle brakes and they are sending the correct ones.

HELP! Another problem!! It seems like one of my fittings is on backwards. When I hold the lines like they are to be installed at mc, the left cable (for left caliper) fitting is curved inwards, so that it hits the straight fitting on the right line. Can someone take a picture of their Galfer lines so I can compare? Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
How did this go?

Question. I have the SM bars on my bike. Can I use the SVS lines or ar the master cylinder bolts different? would the SVS lines be too short even though I have the lowered SM bars?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts