Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so got my bike today after it being in shop for about 5 1/2 weeks. 1000$ later.. It seems to be a good bike, its not pretty but it runs.

Planning a trip into orlando soon. Just to do something. Anyone live up there? maybe we can meet up an ride sometime.

Anyways, just had to make a post letting everyone know, My SV650 IS up an running!

Edit: putting on some different mirrors. Hope they fit! haha they came off my GS500f

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
what was it in the shop for?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what was it in the shop for?
Everything.. tires, brake pads, oil change, oil filter, rear brake assembly, Light bulbs, replaced some of the rear brake light wiring, was going on and off everytime I hit a bump. coolant flush. Just everything needed to make the god damn thing slightly ride-able.

·
Registered
272 Posts
That sounds like a really long time for what you had done to it. Glad your up and running.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh ok I'm in St.Pete 33702

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Cool, planning to go to Clearwater with the girlfriend. sometime this summer, maybe we could ride a bit, I've only been to that area once. So should show me the area, Food, as always! Always up for a good meal! Me and her both!

·
Banned
686 Posts
That sounds like a really long time for what you had done to it. Glad your up and running.
Depends on a lot of things. Our schedule is running about 3 weeks right now, and that's assuming the customer approves the work needed, the parts are readily available, and shipping isn't disrupted by a tornado or Somali pirates. :thumbsup:

Not to mention it's at the peak of riding season, so if I had to guess, his bike isn't the only one being worked on. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts