Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
motosliders! Recently went down in the rain with them and they protected the whole left side other than the shifter peg and the clutch lever and the bar end. Swingarm sliders/spools are also a good investment for cheap!

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
aZhE said:
motosliders! Recently went down in the rain with them and they protected the whole left side other than the shifter peg and the clutch lever and the bar end. Swingarm sliders/spools are also a good investment for cheap!
SO, Shifter peg $59, Clutch lever $28, and Bar end $18 for a total of $100 or so. If you didnt have the moto sliders, you would have gotten the bars, tank, frame spars, turn sigs, radiator, engine cover, foot peg, tail bodywork, swingarm, and had a new bike from what Ive seen of slide out accidents anymore. Or at least a paid off bike and a cheap salvage. not sure thats good insurance or not?. Im really in a quandry about buying them or not.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
But some nice gloves or other piece of gear. Heated grips are my new favorite accessory on my bike. They do tons to enhance comfort in a variety of temps.

After spending money on all the different modifications, I've found the best way to spend my money on the bike is on full tank of gas, a couple of maps, a backpack of snacks and refreshments, and a funfilled day of pure riding enjoyment.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Paypal to jason <at> jasonfagan daught com

;D

I'll send you a dirty picture of my g/f.

·
Registered
301 Posts
ronlarimer said:
just send it to [email protected] and you will have no more problems.
Thought you were in IT Ron?

Never post your real email link, break it up somehow. Plenty of web crawling bots picking up "@" and "mailto:" addresses. Hell for me it doesn't matter, my addy is publicly posted on buisness and personal site so I get about 150-200 spam a day. I use no filters and can gleen the real mail out at a rate of about 3/sec.

My speed reading skills own. Thank you spam!

·
Registered
498 Posts
sheik*yerbouti said:
Thought you were in IT Ron?

Never post your real email link, break it up somehow. Plenty of web crawling bots picking up "@" and "mailto:" addresses. Hell for me it doesn't matter, my addy is publicly posted on buisness and personal site so I get about 150-200 spam a day. I use no filters and can gleen the real mail out at a rate of about 3/sec.

My speed reading skills own. Thank you spam!
Nope, I am not in IT, I am just a geek. And I get more spam to my work account than I do to any other e-mail addy. The only thing I have found that makes any difference is having a dummy account for logging in to "questionable" sites.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts