Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend got me a HD Hero 2 for my birthday. She lives near bear mountain state park, so i went over to her parents house to take a run through the twisties. Her cousin met me on his R6 and i started recording my first ride. When we got back to her parents house, her cousin wanted a copy of the videos. I transferred it to her moms desktop and then onto his phones SD card. Well, i forgot to delete the temp desktop file and that was a horrible mistake. Later that night when i returned from dinner, her mother decided to see what the new files were on her desktop. I felt like i was 13 and got caught smoking weed all over again. This was Sunday night and i still haven't had a normal conversation with my girlfriend. Oh, and she hid the camera. We went out to tear it up and ride, she now has it in her head that this is how i ride when commuting to work in rush hour traffic. She had just finally stopped *****ing every time i took the bike out too.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Got a copy of the vid so we can see it? I learned a long time ago to not mention anything regarding close calls or tearing **** up to my parents or significant others. They like to get all pissy.

·
Registered
513 Posts
hahaha. This is epic. Good luck playing down that one. Stay safe on the streets mate. :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Time for a new girlfriend. She can't handle the truth. My mother in law would have a good laugh if she saw my antics. My wife would just tell me not to die.

·
very big dumb
8,894 Posts
Got a copy of the vid so we can see it? I learned a long time ago to not mention anything regarding close calls or tearing **** up to my parents or significant others. They like to get all pissy.
+1 this is why i never told them about minigp. everyone except them would understand that it's about as safe as jogging (maybe safer) but they wouldn't....

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Show her this thread and ask her whether she agrees you need a new girlfriend. The consensus here is that you most assuredly do.

I assume you spend $ on her? Why spend your cash on someone who objects to your pleasure? And the fact that she and her mom share the same reaction to your riding indicates she won't be likely to change her mind about what's OK for you to do.

There's a better girlfriend out there for you; probably thousands. Snag one of them and dump Ms. Right Now. Right now.

·
Registered
250 Posts
haha but we need to see the video
choose whatever it is that makes you happy
and tell us about it when you break up with her

·
very big dumb
8,894 Posts
Post the video.

With out knowing how your ride was no one here can give a fair answer. For all I know, your Girlfriend has every ride to be pissed after seeing the video.
this.
maybe your idea of "tear it up" is riding like grandma, or maybe she's correct in the assessment.

also, depending on the camera setup it could look worse or better than it is. my contourhd makes everything seem much slower and further away than it actually feels. my videos from the carting track make it look like i'm driving miss daisy...

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
we want the video you took and a picture of your angry GF, spanking you like a little girl :spank: or else it didn't happen.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts