Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the help offered here on the forum.

Unfortunately, my standards and those of the forum, including the moderators seem to be incompatible.

Note: The LT1 is in a 93 Corvette.

·
Registered
217 Posts

Unfortunately, my standards and those of the forum, including the moderators seem to be incompatible.

goodluck. i have found that 7 out of 10 forums have quite a bit of **** suckers on them.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts

I suspect this is what it is about? ^

It's your decision and I can respect that, but I try to look past some of the differences here. None of us are completely compatible, that would be too nice if we were and we would all end quitting our jobs, to just sit and wait fo the next post. :icon_biggrin:

·
Administrator
11,045 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Parting=sweet sorrow

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Woohoooooooo!!!! See ya, you friggin crybaby!!! Not only did a bunch of members get fed up with your crybaby ways, but so did the mods. Ask me how I know.

Have fun in your sewing circles.

·
Administrator
11,045 Posts
C'mon Oreo, lighten it up a bit.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Lighten WHAT up? I still can't figure out what happened. And if lt1 was banned, how did he get to post a parting shot?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Woohoooooooo!!!! See ya, you friggin crybaby!!! Not only did a bunch of members get fed up with your crybaby ways, but so did the mods. Ask me how I know.

Have fun in your sewing circles.
PS. Even though I'm on your ignore list I guarantee you'll see this, because you're a... well... I don't even have to say it. So long, spanky.
Stay classy.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts