Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Good reason to own Gladius (CUSTOM)

22K views 59 replies 39 participants last post by  SalisburyGuy 
#1 ·
#10 ·
To each his own I guess. My point was more that you can modify it to look less ugly and still have a 650 twin. It is probably still easier to make a Gladius a supermoto than it is to make a DRZ400sm a 650 twin. Besides it is already a given that a DRZ is desireable without modification but what kind of fun would that be?:)

#8 ·
Showing some potential. Maybe when they come down to reasonable used price in 3-4 years and I've worn out the SV it might make a project.

The burning question is: What does the other side look like?

#12 ·
The bike is much improved in the customized version and shows potential, although his/her choice of colors leaves me wondering why he/she bothered. I saw a Gladius up close and personal at the International MC Show in Cleveland. I did not like it. Somehow it just looked cheap to me, as well as having some hideous design flaws, like the rear passenger grab rails. They are the awful, and there is way too much plastic for a bike that isn't faired. It also didn't fit me as well as the SV.

#20 ·
I like it, even if the colors aren't good. Put the right combination of colors on it and it will looks sharp. It looks like a Monster to me.

#25 ·
Not my choice of colors but the bike looks very Ducati Hypermotard. I'm betting a few more custom bikes being made and the whole SVR forums will be behind the bike 100%!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.