Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I happen to find myself in Milwaukee for the next week or two and was wondering if any locals could weigh in on a question.

I'm looking for a good place to practice some riding maneuvers where I wont get hassled. Something along the lines of a giant empty parking lot or the like.

Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fair enough, but I was hoping for a place where I could practice tight u-turns, fast acceleration/decel, swerving, etc... you know... MSF stuff. If I was doing that downtown they'd give me a ticket for reckless driving, IMO.

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
I'd go find a park somewhere with a big lot. Or a walmart or target early in the morning when there are no cars there. Or one of the local colleges. I'm over in Mad Town, can't help ya out much.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll second Miller Parking Lot, I took a friend over there to ride the bike I am about to sell her after her class and it was perfect. I talked with a security guy opening the gate for somebody and he didn't have any problems with her riding there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
yeah, you're right about getting reckless driving wihle practicing on downtown streets... In that case I would go to the business section in the 3rd ward and practice. Summerfest has some beefy parking lots too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts