Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..On the build forum. You made it happen, and it looks like the way I suggested. :D

Kudos to who ever had a hand in this.

I know you guys take a lot of crap sometimes.....even when its VS's fault sometimes....so I feel an attaboy is in order when you do good stuff. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
You have a little something on your nose there Doug...:)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bite me biotches.......they took my advice and listened....no butt kissing about it. DZ is always happy when people do what I say...just ask my wife...I keed, I keed. ;D

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
Bite me biotches.......they took my advice and listened....no butt kissing about it. DZ is always happy when people do what I say...just ask my wife...I keed, I keed. ;D
so it's not about them, it's about you? :jerkbag:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:roflmao:

you are too fookin predictable
you too..once an a-hole, always an a-hole...I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
well you stated that this thread wasn't you sucking up to the mods.

so the only other option HAS to be that you wanted to pat yourself on the back in your very own thread.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
I like turtles

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well you stated that this thread wasn't you sucking up to the mods.

so the only other option HAS to be that you wanted to pat yourself on the back in your very own thread.
I am sure in that small mind of your's, its has to be one or the other. Feel free to join the rest of us in the real world......where telling someone they did a good job...is just that..giving them a compliment, and not sucking up.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Is there really a need for this?

Just let it go.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:roflmao:

Always the one to start with the personal insults.
I'm sorry, I do not recall asking you to come into a thread I started and start spewing forth sheet...did I? A thread that has not one thing to do with you. But yet, you still feel your input was needed...as you do with so many threads..where its not. Time to grow up.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
I'm sorry, I do not recall asking you to come into a thread I started and start spewing forth sheet...did I? A thread that has not one thing to do with you. But yet, you still feel your input was needed...as you do with so many threads..where its not. Time to grow up.
Sorry to interfere with your thread about you.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Zach I know you and doug have wild torid sex under the desk at night, but there is no need for this cover up act.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
you sense make not do
see look, you are stumbling on your words. I knew I was right. ****nn. I bet Intel Killer wants some of those vids.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts