Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I just bought my 05 blue SVS and I need to order my riding gear in a day or two. This is my first bike ever so I won't ride it until after I take the MSF course next weekend. I will go to a local Motorcycle store to check out a helmet (see what size I am), gloves, and a jacket. Depending on the price, I will either buy there or buy it online. I am looking to get either Shoei X-11, Arai Quantum 2 or Scorpion EX-1000, depending on which one fits the best. As far as the jacket and gloves I think I'll get Icon TiMax titanium which my buddy has. Any suggestions you guys have? I do live in FL so I need something that is for summer and not winter. Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
www.newenough.com

That's all you need to know. :thumbsup:
Thanks man! I checked the bike for all the things you said and they all checked out perfectly. There is some rusting on the chain but it's not bad at all... nothing that chain wax won't get out (what my buddy said). The guy also included Nate's plate which I probably won't need and also included set of brake pads.

·
Woody's Lackey
1,464 Posts
hey, ck out the sv rally sponcers. that way you spend money to the businesses that make the national SV rally possible. without the SV sponcers, the SV rally would not happen. fastlap is the biggest sponcer, and there are many more. just ck them out

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
hey, ck out the sv rally sponcers. that way you spend money to the businesses that make the national SV rally possible. without the SV sponcers, the SV rally would not happen. fastlap is the biggest sponcer, and there are many more. just ck them out
Where are they listed ? I searched, but could not find a definitive list... :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts