Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That recent warm spell required some goldbond for my ride to work. Its been so long since I felt it. I miss it. The season is near...I can smell it...

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
That recent warm spell required some goldbond for my ride to work. Its been so long since I felt it. I miss it. The season is near...I can smell it...
Smell what, the GB?

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
not until summer ...it's still cold and crappy up here.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Not for me. It burns, it burns!
That's the best part of it!!! Like a thousands of tiny dwarfs stabbing at your genitalia with cold ice picks!!! ;D

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
I use the foot powder, but don't let that stuff get anywhere near my nutsack

·
Registered
241 Posts
I use the foot powder, but don't let that stuff get anywhere near my nutsack
Is it as bad as bengay? That had me teabagging the bathroom sink one time when I was 14 and experimental.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ive not been on more then a 90 minute ride in 40 degrees on the SV. Im guessing you guy are talking swamp a$$ and sack when its hot. So GoldBond helps keep dry or what?

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts

It's rally tested! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Everyday......year round......the weather does not determine when my fellas are getting dusted. :)

I think I'm addicted. :p

Oh, and big props to Frick for trying it. I was curious how the Glorious Gold Bond would treat a woman. Now, I know.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
yellow gold bond does nothing for me anymore, the boys have become immune. I want to step up to green, but I'm scared soon dem nuts will become completely insensitized.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts