Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm a new member to the forum. Last year I bought a 2007 SV650S as my first bike. Towards the end of the riding season here in NH I had a minor crash. I was wearing my gear and got away with a little road rash on my legs and some damage to the right side of my bike.

All winter I have been thinking about what to do with my bike when I buy replacement parts and I love the look of the gold anodized rearsets and levers I just have never seen them on an SV.

Does anyone have these on their SV? Maybe even just gold wheels? If so I would appreciate it if someone could post some pics so I can get an idea what they look like.

My bike is the '07 blue by the way

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
ASCSurveyor's bike rocking gold levers and rearsets. They look a little orange but he swears they're not, the vote is still out on that.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Blair from SV-Racing-parts can get you those rearsets, I think I paid $300 for aluminum. He also has black and other colors for a little more. PM sv-racing-parts and he will set you up with the rearsets. I dont know if he has anadized levers tho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts