Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did the thing!

It's not that big a deal. Some guys in a Meetup group I'm In are heading out to Savanna this Sunday to enjoy some nice roads along the Mississippi. However, its a two hour trip for me just to get out there so I pulled the trigger and made it a weekend, WOOT! After hiding in my flat for pretty much all of 2020, a cheap ass motel will be heaven. Saturday I'm making the trip up to Galena via Blackjack road, a lovely track with more than a few twisty bits to make it an adventure! Lunch, then back on down. I'll meet up the the guys Sunday for some more shenanigans and the ride back. Everyone is welcome- [email protected] if your in the area.

Dear god I need this! OK, it is a big deal 馃榿

Reactions: Armando G

Registered
Man Darren, that is a ride! You'll have a blast, I'm sure. Pack some rain gear to be safe (I remember riding in that part of the country! :p鈽)
I bet it's been over 10 years since I did a week-long solo ride from Chicago to Birmingham, couch-surfing with forum members who had nothing in common with me other than a love for two wheels, back up through Georgia, camping in the woods, showering in the cold rain as I froze my fingers off coming up 41... you know, the human experience.
Get out there and be 鈽

1 - 3 of 3 Posts