Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
A move to North or South Carolina would make more logical since at this point. Cheaper land, more land, closer to the newer production plants and vastly cheaper housing for the workers. And oh yeah it's not Detroit.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Yeah, what the crap is that all about!

It even had MapQuest confused, telling us to turn left at the bottom of the off ramp, when we should have turned right. :angry7:

And don't even get me started about I-440 having East and West screwed up.

Oh, and GM needs to leave detroit. That ship began sinking a while ago.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Can't find much cheaper housing than whats in detroit right now.
Have you seen the houses yet?? I've seen plenty of news stories about the $10k, $20k and $30k homes for sale up their by the blockful and I'd rather live in a double wide then dumping HUGE amounts of money into those fixer uppers. Plus in the Carolinas you can have a green grassy yard with trees!! ;D

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Can't find much cheaper housing than whats in detroit right now.
:iamwithstupid:

The location of GM doesn't matter.

One of the main problems with GM is that they need to make changes. Big changes. Ginourmous sweeping changes in virtually everything that they do.

Example:
The Prius is selling well for Toyota. So Chevy makes a hybrid Tahoe. That gets a whopping 22mpg. And it starts at 51K (msrp).

Yup, a hybrid that gets 22mpg. The legacy gas version gets 21 mpg and starts at 37K (msrp).

They just don't get it. I feel that both are overpriced, but there's no way that I would pay and extra 14K for 1mpg improvement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts