Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Just a little heads up , I've seen some threads on here where people dont like the stock exhaust.. M4 is Making a slip on for it, Looks pretty trick.I'll see about getting pictures for you if wanted.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hey guys Just a little heads up , I've seen some threads on here where people dont like the stock exhaust.. M4 is Making a slip on for it, Looks pretty trick.I'll see about getting pictures for you if wanted.
Oh aye get it stuck on.

Madjohn.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had an M4 slipon on a k4 gsxr 600 and it was nice. It would be great if you could find out if they intend to do a full system? Also, somebody on the forum had mentioned they were pretty sure that a full system from an 03 or later sv650 would probably fit. I would keenly be interested if someone can confirm that, too. To me, if the only thing that has to be done is fabricate a new canister mount onto the rearset, that's no problem.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well as far as direct application Slip on are only being made.. But im pretty sure that its the same sv650 motor .. so the fullsystem may work.Good question.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Full system Does not Fit the Gladius! JUST An FYI!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ok Tex tx for checking...I'm anxious to jump on the first full system that gets to the US that looks/sounds decent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts