Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was looking for my Bike I put my name on a list for the Gladius. Just got a call that it was in. I'm thinking of riding over (30mi away), and checking it out in person. If nothing else it's a good excuse for a ride.

·
Registered
153 Posts
+1, I would love to hear an actual ride test. We all know it is kinda goofy looking, but nobody has given an account of riding one yet (that I have seen).
Exactly! Id like to hear how it rides...

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
+1, I would love to hear an actual ride test. We all know it is kinda goofy looking, but nobody has given an account of riding one yet (that I have seen).
Suzuki didn't have them available during this past Bike Week, which seemed real odd as the bike was then only a few weeks from coming out in dealer show rooms and it IS a brand new update to the SV650 but they just had two on display and none to ride.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like it, if only for the frame and the wheels. With some aftermarket investment for rearsets, exhaust and a race tail it could become a pretty bad ass looking bike.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
It's about time!

The dealership my friend works at had a "grand opening" (they were bought out last year) this weekend and I told him that they could call it what they want, but it wouldn't be grand without a Gladius! ;D

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
I'll have to go see if they have one down at the local shop.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think it could be an awesome bike.. but for me personally i wouldn't buy one because of the look of it... id rather have my SV, but thats just me.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts