Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Gladius in need of serious TLC. 2017 CF Moto 650MT, 1960 Motobi 175 under restoration.
54 Posts
I bought a Glad with a fubared engine and in need of serious TLC. Like you I've decided to do away with the horrible exhaust. I've got a VStrom exhaust which is 1 piece with "normal" pipes and the cat in the silencer going to play around with it to see if it will fit, if it does I will cut off the exhaust and fit a slip on. I'm also doing away with the original headlamp and have bought a round LED headlamp and brackets. Other upgrades include a GSXR rear shock that I have already fitted and upgrading the front forks springs.
I bought a 2nd hand engine and decided to give it a bit of bling before fitting.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
2013 Gladius in need of serious TLC. 2017 CF Moto 650MT, 1960 Motobi 175 under restoration.
54 Posts
I've got an exhaust from a V Strom that I'm modifying to fit my Glad, its 1 piece with the cat in the silencer. I'm going to cut off the silencer and fit a slip on so in effect I will have a decat system that looks a lot better and weighs less. Still got to work out how to secure the slip on though as I'm looking to fit rearsets instead of the ugly footrest hangers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts