Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a lot of thought I've decided I need to get my life on a better track.

So I'm giving up trackdays and trips, and only commuting for now on. In order to save money. :(

My goals are to be in a less physically demanding career, finish my education, and graduate debt free.

I recently paid off my new truck, and all my bikes are paid for. Finishing up redoing the floors in my new place tonight, and changing a lot in my life in order to simplify.

Met a lot of great people and made some good friends here on the forum and at the track! Maybe I'll get back on the track in a few years and hang out with you guys again! :eek:ccasion14:

~Saints.

PS Btw have a SV I'll be parting out soon so keep an eye in the for sale section if your looking for stuff.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
After a lot of thought I've decided I need to get my life on a better track.

So I'm giving up trackdays and trips, and only commuting for now on. In order to save money. :(

My goals are to be in a less physically demanding career, finish my education, and graduate debt free.

I recently paid off my new truck, and all my bikes are paid for. Finishing up redoing the floors in my new place tonight, and changing a lot in my life in order to simplify.

Met a lot of great people and made some good friends here on the forum and at the track! Maybe I'll get back on the track in a few years and hang out with you guys again! :eek:ccasion14:

~Saints.

PS Btw have a SV I'll be parting out soon so keep an eye in the for sale section if your looking for stuff.
Aww. I'm actually surprised to hear that you'd rather commute on the bike than do track days only. At least you'll still have the bike!

·
Administrator
11,041 Posts
Settling for a while and reducing life costs is a very wise decision, specially during hard/demanding times. Just don't give up riding, that will keep the grin on your face ;D

I wish you success with your life plans.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Which part of texas are you in? Track days in texas are easily some of the cheapest anywhere in the nation... Corner work for your time or buy someone el'ses credit. I don't remember the last time I paid more than 100$ for a track day. That in turns is what 13$ for every 20 minute session? Worth it to me :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.