Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am going to mount a givi topcase to the passenger seat as some have done and high recommend. I am trying to avoid the cost of the rack. I bought a spare seat and now need to purchase the topcase.

What one do you suggest?? Big is fine as long as it is not to big and causes to many handling problems. Will be mainly using for just commuting though. Do they all some with mounting plates or only certain ones.

Please suggest other brands if they are better. Also, where is the best/cheapest place to purchase?? All opinions welcome.

Thanks

PS- others have used the Givi E450, is this the best one to go with??

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any suggestions are welcome

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I use an E33 on mine. In the pic you can't really see how close the case comes to my passenger bar. Yours looks to be slightly wider. Just make sure you position it so that the edge of the case is lined up w/the edge of the seat to give you room. You might want to think about taking the grab bar off. I got my directions from extensive: http://students.cup.edu/rep9319/pages/sv/images/rollover/svmodappnavl_08.gif

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info. do think the e33 is the way to go or would a little bigger be ok? where did you buy from?

thanks

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts