Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched around in the forum, and although I've seen it mentioned that the Givi setup should work with a fender eliminator, I haven't seen a setup. The fender on the bike I got ('03 SV650S) is 1: cracked and 2: ugly, so I would like to retain the option to ditch the thing while still keeping sidecase racks.

Any pictures or experience? I'm pretty set on Givi over the competition due to the bag selection and previous good experiences - even though it requires me to get the topcase rack (boo - with my FZ, I could get a $30 eliminator kit and just run the side bags).

Thank ye!

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Yes, it can be done. You just have to get 1) creative with the signals or 2) integrate the signals with the tail lights.

You can see here, the stock signals get relocated anyways with the stock tail. Figure that out and post up what you do. If I had shorter stalks I would move the cross bar to mount the signals back into the stock location. But I ride in all kinds of weather so the tail stays on mine for that purpose alone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts