Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

givi panniers for 2020 model

968 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  İhakkikara 
#1 ·
has anyone fitted the givi panniers (PLX3111) to their bike yet, ive seen online that there is an issue with having to relocate the indicators to the number plate light section on the tail, but the oem wiring isnt long enough.

I dont want to cut into this wiring but have seen some extension lead adaptors but they seem to have a male suzuki fitting plug on one end and bullet connectors on the other. What i would like to understand is if its possible to buy these extension leads with the female connector so it can be used as a simple extension.

Whilst the obvious thing that comes to mind is to get one of these kits and then cut the bullet connectors off and replace them with female connectors, but I dont know what these are called either o_O

#2 ·
[QUOTE = "rob1, gönderi: 5362638, üye: 195402"]
herhangi biri givi yan çantalarını (PLX3111) bisikletlerine taktı mı, göstergeleri kuyruktaki plaka lambası bölümüne yeniden yerleştirmekle ilgili bir sorun olduğunu çevrimiçi gördüm, ancak oem kabloları yeterince uzun değil.

Bu kablolamayı kesmek istemiyorum, ancak bazı uzatma kablosu adaptörleri gördüm, ancak bir ucunda erkek bir suzuki bağlantı fişi ve diğerinde mermi konektörleri var gibi görünüyor. Anlamak istediğim şey, bu uzatma kablolarını dişi konektörle satın almanın mümkün olup olmadığı, böylece basit bir uzantı olarak kullanılabilir.

Akla gelen bariz şey bu kitlerden birini alıp ardından mermi konektörlerini kesip dişi konektörlerle değiştirmek olsa da, bunlara da ne dendiğini bilmiyorum o_O
Evet, o uygulamayı yaptım, plx çubuklarını yerleştirdim, ancak sinyal için kabloları kesip uzatmak zorunda kaldım

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.