Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to here, just picked up my bike today and need to get gear. Can somoene pass me some links so I can go shopping?

N

·
0 Posts
mario60185 said:
you are a disgrace to the svrider family
Yes, without a doubt! As penance, I'll make it my personal mission to surf every single site on the list. It'll have to wait 'til Monday, though!

:)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse Some people have said they have had problems with them but I haven't had any. Thing that I liked about them is that when asked if I wanted to place an order for an A* T-stunt Air Flo jacket and said "no" they asked what it would take for me to buy from them. I said they'd essentially have to give me free shipping because they weren't any cheaper than New Enough (Another great place). They did, and three days later I had a new jacket :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Kneedraggers

cazual said:
+1 on Kneedraggers, nothing but great service.
I heard they sold their company. Their service was good, however they drop ship items I think because it's taking a month to get a jacket and gloves!

V

·
0 Posts
I'll give you some links.......if you change that avatar!!!!! Dayum, that is freakin' me out man. :eek: Did that image start out as your picture?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm going to have to speak up about my experience with kneedraggers.com. I defintely don't recommend them. They conned me into agreeing to wait for the item that was supposed to be on backorder until the end of the next week so I agreed since it was soon enough for me. This is their tactic. You agree to wait while they charge you for 50% of the total cost up front (which I was not informed of but found in some fine print on their website). Every week or so from then on when you ask about the status they claim that the company (Icon in my case) has delayed the shipment and give you a new ETA of another 2 weeks. "We're just the middle-man" was a phrase they used often. This went on for, get this, 2 months when I was originally only supposed to wait 6 days. They don't let you back out of your order either, as they charge you a 20% restock fee if you cancel (for an item that was never stocked in the first place). The final straw was my last ETA of yet another month (3 months out from original order date). I finally begged them to release me of the obligation without charging the restock fee after many, many emails.

Whew! I feel better now. Bottom line, if you order from kneedraggers, do so with caution and avoid backorders!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts