Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about switching out my headlight for something different, but I was hoping to try something different than all the standard dual headlight setups... (even though I think they look great!) Anyway, I just whipped these out real quick, and wanted to get your guys' opinions. I know the photoshop work isn't great, (especially the z1000 one - I suck at changing colors, and I'm not sure they're to scale), but I think they'll work for this purpose. Anyway, let me know what you think! :D

Thanks,
Neil

Z1000:

BMW Rockster:

Hayabusa:

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
first one.. the second two are blech!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, the more I look at the hayabusa one, the more I dislike it... :oops: and the Z1000 one seems to flow with the lines on the bike... does anyone have any other ideas for me to try?

Neil

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stranger said:
i think it you lost the mirrors and replaced them with something lower (or barend) it'll change the style of all 3
That's a good idea, especially since I have bar end mirrors... Here they are, minus the busa one.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
I thought about doing the Z1000 awhiles back, still might this winter, but it would be cooler if you did it first so I can make sure I like it :wink:

·
Registered
113 Posts
All of them suck,sorry.Keep trying.Why not PIA lights like some custom power cruisers use like Hellcat.Why replace with something soo generic.Stimulate your imagination.
Here is a picture to get you steer in this diraction.You can play with different shape and number of lights you like.Very bad ass looking.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Arvan said:
All of them suck,sorry.Keep trying.Why not PIA lights like some custom power cruisers use like Hellcat.Why replace with something soo generic.Stimulate your imagination.
No need to apologize - I asked for opinions, and that's what I'm getting! It's cool. I'll keep that idea in mind. As long as I can find a clean way to mount multiple lights like the Hellcat uses, I'd be willing to give it a try.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The BMW lights look like Johnny #5 just saw a huge set of hooties...

The Hellcat will be my inspiration when I get enough balls (read: money) to start hacking and chopping.

·
Registered
186 Posts
for the hellcat setup. you can use some 41mm fork clamps and attach each light to the clamp. you can aim them individually.

NorCal Newb-- Can you photochop a Vrod headlight on there for me?

thanks

Q

1 - 14 of 14 Posts